Wednesday 16 April 2014

Here I am again!

I have been guilty of abandonment of this blog.  I don;t know why, it just wandered off my radar.  I'm here again now though and plan to do better!
Recently I have been doing the 100 happy days challenge, and it got me thinking about this again.  Lots has happened since I last wrote, but the most happiness (and scariness) making thing is a new job which will start in September.  I am very excited about it, but it's a bit of a change for me and It is also making me a bit nervous.

Yesterday, I went for a walk (not long, about a mile and a half) along the cliff path in the sunshine.  My exercise routine is another thing which has slipped rather in the last few months, so I walked yesterday in a conscious attempt to restart daily walks - I enjoyed it and plan to go out again later as the weather is great again!  I am on holiday at the moment and really enjoying doing nothing: I have plenty to do, but I'm giving myself the first week to recover from the term!

The daughter has turned 18 and has her own car, which makes both of us more independent!  It adds a whole load of new worries, though...She is currently visiting her dad but will be driving herself the full 4 hours home tomorrow.  I may be a bit of a nervous wreck!


                                                                Yesterday's walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment