Thursday 25 July 2013

Lazy day...

I have had a really lazy day today, not getting dressed until after lunch.  It was great to be able to do this rather than go to work.  I haven't really done anything today, so it is tricky to find a good thing to write about!  However, I have messed about on the computer for ages and watched some telly, sorted out some washing and cleaned the kitchen and bathroom.  It was lovely to have the daughter help with that without being asked.  My main rooms are now tidy and organised and that is making me feel generally pretty good.

I really need to sort out lists of things to do and what to pack for my India holiday - it need thought as we have a 15kg luggage limit and a variety of activities when we are away.  I will do those things tomorrow, and probably go shopping and to sort out my mobile for abroad too.  Nothing else to write really!  Sorry to be deeply boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment